Thursday 11 May 2017

Happy Mother’s Day!

  I love that you make me live in a warm house.
I love that you give me a hug and a kiss and make sure I have a great day at school.
I love that you cooked me the yummiest Samoan food ever.
I love that you keep me safe from other strangers.
I love that you cheer me up and make me happy all the time.
I love that you take me to where I want to go to.
I love that you care about me.
I love that you make or buy me lunch for school
I love that you buy me a lot of clothes.
I love that you pay attention to me while I am talking to you.
I love that you always get me a present when it is always my birthday.
I love that you you always make sure I wear the cleanest and nicest clothes ever.
I love that you tell me to focus on my work at school.
Thank you so much for being the greatest nana that I ever could have had.

Love from Jerome xx

No comments:

Post a Comment