Friday 3 February 2017

When I Sleep

When I sleep, I sleep and dribble all over the pillow.
When I work, I work as hard as I can.
When I dream, I dream I’m in space jumping around.
When I look, I look up into the sky and look at the shining stars.
When I fail, I fail and I don’t give up.
When I love, I love everybody in my family.
When I run, I run as fast as I can.
When I cry, I cry about my little brother passing away.
When I speak, I speak loudly.
When I smile, I smile I smile because I’m happy.
That’s what makes me the person I am today.
By Lasa

2 comments:

  1. When you fail you can learn from it and do better next time...I think there might be a star out there looking out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lasa

    This is by far one of my favourite peoms on the blog. Please keep writing, it's amazing.

    Love Solana

    ReplyDelete